11 Comments Add yours

1. Sailor says:

Hey Raymond, thinking of you. I will be following your progress. Just remember the first week is the hardest! Hang in there, your body will adjust. How are you doing? From Sailor.

2. RealtimeGPSfollower says:

where are you now, Real time GPS stop since May 1

1. Rabid Rabbit says:

Rabid Rabbit is home right now, dog sitting while the lovely wife is in NY. Back on the trail mid week next week.

3. AL says:

Hi Raymond,

My wife and I had the Privilege of meeting you gentlemen at Crater Lake. We sat across from you at the restaurant and talked with you. Following your adventure and cheering you on!!

AL and Nancy

4. Mary Robnett says:

You are amazing! great photos. Take care

5. MARK C ANDERSON aka Thoth al Khem says:

YOU are my Hero. I am the same age but I have a bad Heart but because of you I am starting the PCT in the spring. What the Hell….got nothing to lose. Everything to gain !

1. Rabid Rabbit says:

Please let me know how it goes and feel free to contact me if I can help.

6. RealtimeGPSfollower says:

Almost there, whoop whoop

1. Rabid Rabbit says:

Yes, so close now. I should finish on Monday.

2. susieant says:

So happy to see you finish. Miss the videos but you been busy. 😀😬

1. Rabid Rabbit says:

It’s the daughter/editor/publisher who has been busy. Maybe I can try doing it myself when I get home next week. My journals are published on trailjournals.com. Find the PCT on that site and look for me.
        Thanks for following and I’ll get the vids out somehow.